The Happiness Project – Online Course
Embark on a Life-Changing, Scientifically Proven Fast-Track to Happiness
by Robert Holden, Ph.D.
We live in a culture where we have more than ever before. More freedom, more choices, more potential, and more opportunities for our education and careers. We have more income and spending money, more shopping malls, and more chances for travel. We have bigger houses, gadgets galore, and countless ways to make our lives even better on top of all that: fitness centers, vacation packages, dating sites—the list goes on and on.
And yet happiness is as elusive as ever. Millions of people remain depressed or unsatisfied with their lives. What gives?
The truth is, happiness is always available to you—it’s a facet of your very being. But unless you make an active commitment to cultivating it, you’ll always be searching for joy but never quite living in it. You’ll find yourself accumulating more and more but never feeling deeply satisfied and fulfilled.
Consider this course your active commitment! In just minutes a day, Robert Holden, Ph. D. who has dedicated the past 25 years to helping people find true joy in their lives, will teach you simple ideas and proven techniques that will shift your outlook on life. This scientifically proven course is a genuine fast-track to happiness that will change not only the way you feel but also how your brain functions.
So what’s in the course? Forty fun, inspiring lessons—one for each day, Monday through Friday—that you can do over the course of eight weeks. Each lesson includes a short video from Robert on a happiness topic, a bonus reading from Robert’s books, and a powerful affirmation. Many lessons also include targeted meditations and journaling exercises if you want to tap into even greater happiness.
Every week will also feature a special guest interview: Cheryl Richardson, Marianne Williamson, Kyle Gray, Louise Hay, Mike Dooley, David Hamilton, Ahlea Khadro, and Tom Carpenter all join Robert to share their diverse personal insights on happiness and specific ways that you can cultivate more joy in your life.
Offering a joyful mix of spiritual principles, psychology and sociology research, Robert’s personal insights, and your inner wisdom, this course will open you up to a life steeped in happiness. Join Robert in this extraordinary eight-week journey to increase your joy and happiness for a lifetime.
“Deep down, you know what happiness is, and you already know how to be happy.”
Robert Holden, Ph.D.
Robert Holden’s innovative work on happiness, psychology, and spirituality has been featured on Oprah, Good Morning America, the PBS special Shift Happens!, and in two major BBC happiness documentaries shown to more than 30 million television viewers worldwide. He is the best-selling author of over ten books, including Happiness NOW, Be Happy, Authentic Success, and Life Loves You, cowritten with Louise Hay, as well as the director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence. Robert also hosts a weekly radio show for Hay House Radio and travels worldwide teaching people the keys to a richly happy and successful life.
THE HAPPINESS PROJECT Online Course Is for You if:
- You want a happier life starting now. Period.
- You find yourself feeling just “fine” or “okay” most days, and you want to dramatically increase your capacity for happiness and joy.
- You want a scientifically proven way to become happier—something that not only changes how you feel but how your brain actually functions.
- You’re interested in tapping into the innate power of your brain to help you address feelings of sadness, dissatisfaction, or depression.
- You are busy and need an easy, convenient way to learn how to tap into greater joy.
- You want to use the power of happiness to enjoy more success in your life, work, and relationships.
- You feel that happiness is constantly eluding you no matter how you’ve pursued it in the past.
- You are ready to make an active commitment to your happiness.